Natural Look Sealer
Betta Tilecare Natural Look Sealer is a revolutionary penetrating and film-forming waterbased sealer. It will seal, bind, protect and repel moisture from most horizontal and vertical masonry surfaces while still retaining a clear, natural look. In most instances will resist algal and fungal growth.
Surface preparation is important. All surfaces should be completely dry and free from grease, grime, dust and other contaminants prior to the application.
Clean the surface with Tile and Grout Cleaner and Mould Rid as required. Any stains present will become more apparent once sealed.
Stir well before use, DO NOT SHAKE. Use a 25mm broad timber or metal paddle and stir with a lifting motion to incorporate the entire product.
Apply by low pressure spray (preferred), brush or roller. Proper penetration of the first coat is very important. Do not allow pooling as this will lead to an uneven finish.
Apply a second coat immediately after the first coat has been absorbed by the surface. This is termed a wetin-wet” application. The object is to saturate the surface to allow better penetration.
The number of applications depends on the permeability of the substrate.
Features & Benefits
- Water resistant
- Seals, binds and protects most masonry surfaces
- Assists with reducing efflorescence
- Resists algal and fungal growth
- Enhances natural colour of surface
- For horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Interior and exterior use
Areas Of Use
Always test on a small inconspicuous area to ensure that the product is achieving the desired result or that it does not discolour the substrate prior to application over entire area.
Clean - Up
Cleaning is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Wash your equipment in fresh water with a drop of detergent.
- Rinse in clean water.
- Seal washings and unwanted leftovers and dispose of responsibly.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Skin: wash the area well with running water.
- Eyes: flush the eye with running water for several minutes, contact your doctor.
- Breathing: use in a well ventilated area; if spraying, use a suitable respirator.
- Swallowed: drink water, do not induce vomiting and contact your doctor or the Poison Information Centre on 13 11 26.