Bondall Pot & Ornament Sealer is the ideal choice for sealing plant pots and garden ornaments. It will seal, bind, protect and waterproof most pot surfaces while still retaining a clear natural look. Bondall Pot & Ornament Sealer increases surface hardness, reduces staining and soiling, resists algal and fungal growth, and offers outstanding exterior durability.
Pot & Ornamental Sealer
APPLICATION METHOD &
Paint Brush, Roller, Spray Gun, Pump Spray
- Water based
- Seals, binds, protects and waterproofs.
- Perfect for most vertical masonry surfaces.
- Provides a clear natural finish.
- Increases surfaces hardness.
- Prevents staining and soiling.
- Resists algal and fungal growth.
- Very durable.
WHITE IN PAIL, DRIES CLEAR
- Porous natural letter boxes
Surface should be thoroughly clean, as any stains will become more apparent once sealed.
Soiling, grease and oil stains can be removed using Bondall’s environmentally friendly Pot & Ornament Cleaner.
Shake container before use.
Hold nozzle approximately 300mm from surface.
Apply the first coat neat and evenly. Proper penetration of the first coat is very important.
Allow a minimum of 4 hours between coats. At least two coats must be applied.
Allow to dry for 48 hours before filling with soil etc.
Areas OF USE
TIPS & FAQ’s
- This product is not designed to be used as a waterproofer for a water holding vessel e.g. a pot to be used as a
pond for fish etc. and is not suitable for glazed surfaces
- Always test on a small inconspicuous area, to ensure the product achieves the desired result, prior to applying to the entire area
- If running occurs, wipe down with a damp cloth
- Care should be taken to apply evenly and not too heavily on pitted surfaces.
- Bore & rust stains, efflorescence stains and moss & mould growth should be treated prior to sealing.