Betta Tilecare Slate Sealer is a premium quality single pack, clear dressing for slate, natural stone and various quarry tiles. Slate Sealer leaves a glossy finish but this will vary depending on porosity, texture and application techniques.
Betta Tile Care Slate Sealer
4 – 6 hours re-coat
24 hour full dry
1L & 4L
APPLICATION METHOD &
Paint Brush, Roller, Spray Gun, Pump Spray
- Water based
- Clear Gloss film forming finish
- Hard, durable coating
- Surface enhancing
- Reduces staining
- Natural UV resistance
- Ideal for high traffic areas
WHITE IN PAIL, DRIES CLEAR GLOSS
- Natural stone
- Various quarry tiles
Stir well before use. DO NOT SHAKE, using a clean broad stirring paddle mix the product with a lifting motion to incorporate the entire contents.
Apply evenly with a quality brush, roller, applicator pad, or spray. Applying one coat as an initial sealer, if pooling occurs spread out further.
Apply a final coat to the entire surface after 4-6 hours drying.
No sanding is necessary prior to re-coating.
Simply apply another coat when you want to restore the lustre. Slate Sealer will make some surfaces slippery.
Areas OF USE
TIPS & FAQ’s
- Always test on a small inconspicuous area to ensure that the product is achieving the desired result or that it does not discolour the substrate prior to application over entire area.
- TileGuard Slate Sealer leaves a glossy finish & can make some surface slippery
- Not Suitable for around a pool.
- To keep maintained, apply additional coats when the surface starts to loose its lustre. (If the surface is still in a good condition no sanding is required)
- Ensure the surface is allowed 24 hours drying before exposing to moisture.
- Do not apply Slate Sealer below 10 or above 25 degrees.
Get our Coverage Calculator
Available FREE ofor Apple & Android phones
Unit 2, 115 Belmont Avenue
Phone: (08) 6272 3800
Fax: (08) 9277 4068