Bondall Tileguard Shower Sealer is a clear penetrating solution that waterproofs tiles and grout without a slippery film coating. Bondall Shower Sealer is suitable for most unglazed surfaces, including terracotta, ceramic, marble and slate. For structural or plumbing defects to your shower refer to the appropriate trade. Grout should be in sound condition and Bondall Shower Sealer will not cover any hairline cracks.
Betta Tilecare Shower Sealer
15 MINS RECOAT
24 HOURS FULL DRY
APPLICATION METHOD &
Paint Brush, Roller, Pump Spray
- Water based
- Clear penetrating finish
- Invisible moisture repellent finish
- Easy to use
- Proven technology
WHITE IN PAIL, DRIES CLEAR
- Tiled Basin splash backs
- Tiled wet areas
- Tiled wash-up areas
- New & Old Grout (clean)
- Unsealed and/or porous tiles
Remove any silicone sealant strips and soap build up.
Clean mould off tiles and grout using Betta Tilecare Mould Rid™ or bleach
Rinse thoroughly with water after cleaning. Remove and patch all loose or missing tile grout. For improved quality use Bondall HydroCrete as an additive in the grout. Application area should be dry for approximately 12-24 hours before applying Shower Sealer.
3- 4 days drying is recommended for porous surfaces or after high-pressure washing
Start from the top of the wall, brush Shower Sealer liberally over tiles and grout.
Finish with the shower base or floor. Ensure that Shower Sealer is applied thoroughly to all surfaces.
Allow at least 15 minutes for the first application to react, before repeating the entire area.
Allow at least 15 minutes for the second application to penetrate then use a dry cloth to wipe off any excess left on the tile surface. Allow 24 hours before using.
Areas OF USE
TIPS & FAQ’s
- This product is not designed to be used as a waterproofer for a water holding vessel e.g. a pot to be used as a pond for fish etc. and is not suitable for glazed surfaces.
- Always test on a small inconspicuous area, to ensure the product achieves the desired result, prior to applying to the entire area.
- If running occurs, wipe down with a clean, dry, low lint cloth.
- Care should be taken to apply evenly and not too heavily on pitted surfaces.
- Stains, moss & mould growth should be treated prior to sealing.
- Do not allow to pool or over-apply.