Bondall Caustic Soda effectively cleans hard to remove grease and oil stains on driveways, concrete surfaces and footpaths. Easily dissolves fat & soap build-up to unblock drains & pipes. It is also widely used in soap making.
1L (mixture) will cover 20sqm
APPLICATION METHOD &
Mix with water
clean up with water and detergent
- Unblocking Drains
- Cleaning organic stains
- Soap making
- Heavy duty cleaning
- Always add Caustic Soda to cold water. NEVER add water to Caustic Soda.
- Do not mix Caustic Soda with hot water
- Caustic Soda will heat up when mixed with water
- Do not pour Caustic Soda or solution down a drain that has been recently treated with other chemicals.
- Caustic Soda is not suitable for Aluminium, Galvanised or Acrylic Surfaces.
Application: Heavy Duty Cleaning
Mix 60 grams (2 tablespoons) of Caustic Soda into 1 Litre of COLD water.
Leave the solution to work on the surface for 15 – 30 minutes then rinse with fresh water.
For Large Areas
Apply solution with a broad brush or watering can. Spread solution with a stiff bristled broom.
rinse solution away thoroughly with fresh water Repeating the process may be necessary to achieve the desired result. Do not increase the concentration for a more aggressive treatment.
Application: Pipe & Drain Clearing
Gently sprinkle the contents of a 500G container of caustic soda into 5 Litres of cold water (or 100g per every 1 Litre of water). Stir well with a stick. Avoid contact with skin. Caution: The solution will heat up.
Pour solution immediately but carefully down the drain or pipe. Exercise care to avoid splashing. After 20 -30 minutes. Flush with clean water. Repeat if necessary.
Always add Caustic Soda to cold water. NEVER add water to Caustic Soda. Do not mix with hot or boiling water.
Areas OF USE
TIPS & FAQ’s
- IMPORTANT: User should wear protective PVC gloves, overalls, splash apron and rubber boots, safety glasses, chemical goggles or face-shield should be worn as appropriate.
freshly mixed caustic soda will heat up (when mixed with cold water)
DO NOT MIX OR USE WITH OTHER CHEMICALS