- Remove any silicone sealant strips and soap build up. Clean mould oﬀ tiles and grout using Bondall Moss & Mould Eliminator or bleach. Rinse thoroughly with water, after cleaning.
- Remove and patch all loose or missing tile grout. For improved quality use Bondall Hydrocrete as an additive in the grout.
- Shower should be dry for approximately 12-24 hours before applying ShowerTite.
- ShowerTite should be tested on a small section of tile and grout to gauge for any discolouration that may occur.
- Application should start from the top of the wall, brush ShowerTite liberally over tiles and grout. Finish with the shower base. Ensure that ShowerTite is applied thoroughly to all surfaces.
- Allow at least 15 minutes for the ﬁrst application to react, before repeating the entire area.
- Allow at least 15 minutes for the second application to penetrate then use a dry cloth to wipe oﬀ any excess left on the tile surface.
- Allow ShowerTite to dry for 24 hours before using the shower.
Bondall ShowerTite should be allowed to remain on the surface after the second application until dry for at least 15 minutes and then polish oﬀ the surface with a clean soft cloth. Allow 24 hours before using.