Wet Look Sealer
Bondall Wet Look Sealer is a transparent film forming water based finish, providing a strong resistance against water damage, stains and household chemicals, leaving a high gloss protective film to enhance the natural wet look of concrete and natural stone finishes.
Wash the surface down to remove dirt, moss, grease or other contaminants.
Ensure the surface is thoroughly clean & dry. In some instances this can take up to 4 days drying.
Stir contents well before and during application.
Apply Wet Look Sealer evenly over the surface, using a brush, roller or spray.
Allow overnight drying before second coat is applied. Apply the second coat the following day and no later then 72 hours.
Allow to cure for 24 hours before allowing foot traffic.
Allow a further 48 hours before setting furniture or pots on the surface.
Features & Benefits
- High gloss protective film
- Natural wet look
- Resistance against water damage
Limestone and sandstone of all types:
- Natural Stone
- Unglazed Terracotta Tiles
- Paving Bricks
- Quarry Tiles
- Natural Decorative Materials
Areas Of Use
Wetlook Sealer is not suitable for:
- Driveways/ Vehicle Traffic Areas
- Wet Areas/Around Pools
- Dense Surfaces
- Can Make Some Surfaces Slippery
- DO NOT SHAKE.
- Moss and Mould should be killed with the use of a biocide, Bondall Moss and Mould eliminator will kill any remaining spores.
- For built up grease & oil deposits use Bondall Multi Surface Degreaser.
- If acid is used in cleaning ensure surface is adequately neutralized.
- Drying may take longer if the weather is cold or humid.
Clean - Up
Cleaning is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Wash your equipment in mineral turpentine.
- Rinse in fresh water with a drop of detergent.
- Seal washings and unwanted leftovers and dispose of responsibly.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Skin: wash the area well with running water.
- Eyes: flush the eye with running water for several minutes, contact your doctor.
- Breathing: use in a well ventilated area; when spraying, use a suitable respirator.
- Swallowed: drink water, do not induce vomiting and contact your doctor or the Poison Information Centre on 13 11 26