Bondall ShowerTite is a clear penetrating solution that waterproofs tiles and grout without a slippery film coating. Bondall ShowerTite is suitable for most unglazed surfaces, including terracotta, ceramic, marble and slate. For structural or plumbing defects to your shower refer to the appropriate trade. Grout should be in sound condition and Bondall ShowerTite will not cover any hairline cracks.
Remove any silicone sealant strips and soap build up.
Rinse thoroughly with water, after cleaning. Remove and patch all loose or missing tile grout. For improved quality use Bondall Hydrocrete as an additive in the grout. Shower should be dry for approximately 12 - 24 hours before applying ShowerTite.
Application should start from the top of the wall.
ShowerTite should be tested on a small section of tile and grout to gauge for any discolouration that may occur.
Finish with the shower base. Ensure that ShowerTite is applied thoroughly to all surfaces.
Allow at least 15 minutes for the first application to react.
Then repeat the process over the entire area.
Allow at least 15 minutes for the second application to penetrate then use a dry cloth to wipe off any excess left on the tile surface.
Features & Benefits
- Clear penetrating solution
- Shower Recess
- Wet areas
Areas Of Use
Test Area:Always test on a small inconspicuous area, to ensure that the product is achieving the desired result, or that it does not discolour the tiles prior to application over the entire area.
- Clean mould off tiles using Bondall's Moss & Mould Eleminator or Mould Rid
- Brush ShowerTite liberally over tiles and grout.Thinning is not required
- Thinning is not required
- Allow ShowerTite to dry for 24 hours before using the shower.
Clean - Up
Cleaning is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Clean all equipment up with water.
- Do not pour contents or washings down drains or sinks.
- Dispose as per your local council regulations.
- Store out of reach of children in conditions below 45°C.
- Wear protective clothing and eyewear.
- Skin: wash the area well with running water.
- Eyes: flush the eye with running water for several minutes, contact your doctor.
- Swallowed: drink water, do not induce vomiting and contact your doctor or the Poison Information Centre on 13 11 26