Bondall PondTite Clear is a brushable product that forms a tough, seamless, waterproof coating for water bearing objects.
It is suitable for use on masonry surfaces only.
It is environmentally friendly, simple to use and easily washable/cleanable.
Carefully clean and prepare the surface, filling cracks and treating renewable moisture if necessary.
Remove any previous coatings; clean away dirt, grease and other contaminants. Fill any minor holes or cracks with a fine sand/cement mortar, such as Bondall Hydrocrete. Larger cracks, corners and joint may need additional attention.
Apply with a medium to firm bristle brush allowing 12 hours between coats.
Stir slowly with a broad blade or paddle. In warm conditions application can be aided by diluting with no more than 5% clean water. Complete small areas at a time to a minimum coating of 0.6mm.
Allow 12 hours between coats. Leave the final coat to dry for 7 days before use.
We recommend leaving the product to dry overnight (but do not exceed 72 hours between coats). After 7 days clean the pond by mixing a small amount of dishwashing liquid into a bucket of water and sponge the surface clean to remove any residue. Rinse thoroughly with clean water, fill the pond and leave it for 2 days. Empty and refill with clean water. Before adding plants or fish carefully following water conditioning instructions from fish or aquaculture suppliers.
Features & Benefits
- For use on masonry surfaces
- Environmentally friendly
- Tough, seamless, waterproof coating
- Fish ponds
- Bird baths
- Water features
- Non-potable tanks
- Reflecting pools
Areas Of Use
PondTite Clear is not suitable for:
- Swimming pools & spas
- Glass or fibreglass
- Glazed or semi-glazed surfaces
- Plastic, metal or wood
- Painted Surfaces
- Check the weather - do not apply if the temperature is below 10°C, humidity is high or rain is expected.
- Leave to dry overnight (but do not exceed 72 hours between coats). A minimum of 2 coats will be needed for waterproofing.
Clean - Up
Cleaning is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Clean all equipment promptly after use with warm soapy water
- Use methylated spirits if the products has dried or hardened.
- Please dispose of waste material responsibly.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Skin: wash the area well with running water.
- Eyes: flush the eye with running water for several minutes, contact your doctor.
- Swallowed: drink water, do not induce vomiting and contact your doctor or the Poison Information Centre on 13 11 26