AquaTite has been engineered as a high performing flexible waterproofing membrane. Versatile in it usage AquaTite is ideal for wet areas and remains watertight in permanent immersion.
Ensure a clean dry surface, remove any previous coatings, dirt, grease, grime and other contaminants.
Ensure the surface is free form sharp edges or dags. Stir contents slowly with broad paddle.
Using a medium to firm bristled brush apply even amounts directly from the can.
Avoid excess build up in the corners and ensure no bubbles are left.
Allow 24 hours drying between coats, but not exceeding 72 hours.
Tiling, rendering or subsequent coatings can be applied 24 hours after final coat. Wait 7 days before submerging.
Features & Benefits
- Increased strength
- Seamless durable finish
- Strong resistance against chemicals
- Shower Recess
- Tiles areas
- Planter boxes.
- Retaining Walls
- Cured Cement
Also great for:
- Sealant against leaks
- Repair for roof and gutter cracks
- Crack/gap filler for masonry and unglazed ceramics
Areas Of Use
- Stir contents slowly with a broad flat blade or paddle.
- Do not shake contents.
- Cannot resist against negative water, rising damp or renewable moisture.
- Do not spray.
- Do not apply when rain is expected.
- Over coating, tiling and cement based products can be applied after 24 hours.
- Apply when conditions are above 10°c and below 25°c.
- Allow longer the 24 hours if conditions are cold damp or humid.
- Apply all coats within 72 hours.
Clean - Up
Cleaning is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Clean all equipment promptly after use with warm soapy water
- Use methylated spirits if the products has dried or hardened.
- Please dispose of waste material responsibly.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Skin: wash the area well with running water.
- Eyes: flush the eye with running water for several minutes, contact your doctor.
- Swallowed: drink water, do not induce vomiting and contact your doctor or the Poison Information Centre on 13 11 26