AquaPutty is a multi-purpose quick-set waterproofing putty that can be used in a variety of applications.
Bondall AquaPutty repairs practically everything, and can even be applied underwater. AquaPutty stops leakages, connects pipes, repairs radiators and other home appliances, is perfect for boats, auto parts and for many other applications.
Clean and roughen surface using steel brush, or sand paper.
Cut the required amount of AQUAPUTTY and Knead it until homogeneous colour is achieved. Place AQUAPUTTY on surface immediately, apply pressure with fingers.
After use wash hands with soap and water
Working time after kneading: 3 minutes at 20°c
Hardening time, standard: 15 minutes at 20°c
Under water hardening time: 20 minutes at 20°c
Features & Benefits
- AQUAPUTTY repairs practically everything
- Can be used underwater
- Stops leaks, connects pipes, repairs radiators, home appliances, boats, auto parts etc
- Easy to use
- Can be polished, cut and painted
- Long shelf life, up to 5 years
- Repairs leaking water pipes, tanks, central heating etc
- Perform various repairs under water, boats, swimming pools, aquariums etc
- Repairs fuel and oil tanks
- Connect different pipes with different diameters
- Repairs in boats, cars and caravans
- Repair leaking pipes
- Renew screw threads
- Replace cable ties & insulation
Areas Of Use
- When repairing pressurised leaks, close off with wooden plug, then apply AQUAPUTTY and fix with tape after a couple of minutes.
- To get a smooth result: rub surface with wet finger or moist cloth immediately after application.
Clean - Up
Cleaning is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Clean all equipment up with water.
- Do not pour contents or washings down drains or sinks.
- Dispose as per your local council regulations.
- Store out of reach of children in conditions below 45°C.
- Wear protective clothing and eyewear.
- Skin: wash the area well with running water.
- Eyes: flush the eye with running water for several minutes, contact your doctor.
- Swallowed: drink water, do not induce vomiting and contact your doctor or the Poison Information Centre on 13 11 26