Tile & Grout Sealer
Betta Tilecare Tile & Grout Sealer waterproofs porous tiles and grout, without leaving a slippery film coating.
Remove any silicone sealant strips and soap build up.
Clean mould off tiles and grout using Betta Tilecare Mould Rid™ or bleach.
Rinse thoroughly with water after cleaning. Remove and patch all loose or missing tile grout. For improved quality use Bondall HydroCrete as an additive in the grout. Application area should be dry for approximately 12-24 hours before applying Tile & Grout Sealer.
Start from the top of the wall, brush Tile & Grout Sealer liberally over tiles and grout.
Finish with the shower base or floor. Ensure that Tile & Grout Sealer is applied thoroughly to all surfaces.
Allow at least 15 minutes for the first application to react, before repeating the entire area.
Allow at least 15 minutes for the second application to penetrate then use a dry cloth to wipe off any excess left on the tile surface. Allow 24 hours before using.
Features & Benefits
- Water resistant
- Easy to use
- Invisible moisture repellent ﬁlm
- Proven technology
- unsealed and/or porous tiles
Areas Of Use
Durability of Coating
This product is not designed to be used as a waterproofer for a water holding vessel e.g. a pot to be used as a pond for fish etc. and is not suitable for glazed surfaces.
- Always test on a small inconspicuous area, to ensure the product achieves the desired result, prior to applying to the entire area.
- If running occurs, wipe down with a damp cloth.
- Care should be taken to apply evenly and not too heavily on pitted surfaces.
- Stains, moss & mould growth should be treated prior to sealing.
Clean - Up
Cleaning is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Wash your equipment in fresh water with a drop of detergent.
- Rinse in clean water.
- Seal washings and unwanted leftovers and dispose of responsibly.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Skin: wash the area well with running water.
- Eyes: flush the eye with running water for several minutes, contact your doctor.
- Breathing: use in a well ventilated area; if spraying, use a suitable respirator.
- Swallowed: drink water, do not induce vomiting and contact your doctor or the Poison Information Centre on 13 11 26.