Tile & Grout Sealer 300g Aerosol
Betta Tilecare Tile & Grout Sealer waterproofs porous tiles and grout, without leaving a slippery film coating.
Surface should be thoroughly clean, as any stains will become more apparent once sealed.
Dirt, grease and oil stains can be removed using Bondall’s environmentally friendly cleaners.
Shake container before use. Hold nozzle approximately 300mm from surface.
Apply the first coat neat and evenly. Proper penetration of the first coat is very important.
Allow a minimum of 4 hours between coats. At least two coats must be applied.
Allow sealer to dry for 24 hours before contact with water occurs.
Features & Benefits
- Water resistant
- Easy to use
- Invisible moisture repellent ﬁlm
- Proven technology
- unsealed and/or porous tiles
Areas Of Use
Durability of Coating
This product is not designed to be used as a waterproofer for a water holding vessel e.g. a pot to be used as a pond for fish etc. and is not suitable for glazed surfaces.
- Always test on a small inconspicuous area, to ensure the product achieves the desired result, prior to applying to the entire area.
- If running occurs, wipe down with a damp cloth.
- Care should be taken to apply evenly and not too heavily on pitted surfaces.
- Stains, moss & mould growth should be treated prior to sealing.
Clean - Up
Cleaning is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Clean all equipment in mineral turps.
- After use, turn the can upside down and depress nozzle for one second to clear the fan jet.
- Provide adequate ventilation during use.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Skin: wash the area well with running water.
- Eyes: flush the eye with running water for several minutes, contact your doctor.
- Breathing: use in a well ventilated area; if spraying, use a suitable respirator.
- Swallowed: drink water, do not induce vomiting and contact your doctor or the Poison Information Centre on 13 11 26.