Betta Tilecare Slate Sealer is a premium quality single pack, clear dressing for slate, natural stone and various quarry tiles. Slate Sealer leaves a glossy finish but this will vary depending on porosity, texture and application techniques.
Surface preparation is important. All surfaces should be completely dry and free from grease, grime, dust and other contaminants prior to the application of Slate Sealer.
Clean the surface with Betta Tilecare Tile and Grout Cleaner and Mould Rid as required.
Stir well before use. DO NOT SHAKE, using a clean broad stirring paddle mix the product with a lifting motion to incorporate the entire contents.
Apply evenly with a quality brush, roller, applicator pad, or spray. Applying one coat as an initial sealer, if pooling occurs spread out further.
Apply a final coat to the entire surface after 4-6 hours drying.
No sanding is necessary prior to re-coating.
Simply apply another coat when you want to restore the lustre. Slate Sealer will make some surfaces slippery.
Features & Benefits
- Enhances the natural colour of stone
- Easy to apply
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Fast drying
- Prevents soiling
- Waterproofs the surface
- Hard wearing clear finish
- natural stone
- various quarry tiles
Areas Of Use
24 hrs before use
Always test on a small inconspicuous area to ensure that the product is achieving the desired result or that it does not discolour the substrate prior to application over entire area.
- TileGuard Slate Sealer leaves a glossy finish & can make some surface slippery
- Not Suitable for around a pool.
- Apply a further coat when you want to restore the lustre. No sanding required before re coat.
- Ensure the surface is allowed 24 hours drying before exposing to moisture.
- Do not apply Slate Sealer below 10 or above 25 degrees.
Clean - Up
Cleaning is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Wash your equipment in fresh water with a drop of detergent.
- Rinse in clean water.
- Seal washings and unwanted leftovers and dispose of responsibly.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Skin: wash the area well with running water.
- Eyes: flush the eye with running water for several minutes, contact your doctor.
- Breathing: use in a well ventilated area; if spraying, use a suitable respirator.
- Swallowed: drink water, do not induce vomiting and contact your doctor or the Poison Information Centre on 13 11 26.