Bondall Shower Sealer
Bondall Tileguard Shower Sealer is a clear penetrating solution that waterproofs tiles and grout without a slippery film coating. Bondall Shower Sealer is suitable for most unglazed surfaces, including terracotta, ceramic, marble and slate. For structural or plumbing defects to your shower refer to the appropriate trade. Grout should be in sound condition and Bondall Shower Sealer will not cover any hairline cracks.
Remove any silicone sealant strips and soap build up. Rinse thoroughly with water, after cleaning. Remove and patch all loose or missing tile grout. For improved quality use Bondall Hydrocrete as an additive in the grout. Shower should be dry for approximately 12 - 24 hours before applying Shower Sealer.
Application should start from the top of the wall.
Shower Sealer should be tested on a small section of tile and grout to gauge for any discolouration that may occur. Finish with the shower base. Ensure that Shower Sealer is applied thoroughly to all surfaces.
Allow at least 15 minutes for the first application to react. Then repeat the process over the entire area.
Allow at least 15 minutes for the second application to penetrate then use a dry cloth to wipe off any excess left on the tile surface.
Features & Benefits
- Water resistant
- Easy to use
- Invisible moisture repellent ﬁlm
- Proven technology
- Areas with Tile and Grout
Areas Of Use
Always test on a small inconspicuous area to ensure that the product is achieving the desired result or that it does not discolour the substrate prior to application over entire area.
- Clean mould off tiles using Bondalls Moss & Mould Eleminator or Mould Rid
- Brush Shower Sealer liberally over tiles and grout
- Thinning is not required.
- Allow Shower Sealer to dry for 24 hours before using the shower.
Clean - Up
Cleaning is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Wash your equipment in fresh water with a drop of detergent.
- Rinse in clean water.
- Seal washings and unwanted leftovers and dispose of responsibly.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Skin: wash the area well with running water.
- Eyes: flush the eye with running water for several minutes, contact your doctor.
- Breathing: use in a well ventilated area; if spraying, use a suitable respirator.
- Swallowed: drink water, do not induce vomiting and contact your doctor or the Poison Information Centre on 13 11 26.