Betta Tilecare MouldRid is a very effective remover of moss and mould from kitchen, bathroom and laundry areas. It does not contain chlorine.
Ensure surface is free of dust and loose material before cleaning with Mould Rid.
Apply Mould Rid to the entire surface, not just to visible areas as some spores may still be present.
Mould Rid should be left on the surface for 24 hours before washing down with clean water.
This application should be allowed to dry completely before commencement of any sealing.
Features & Benefits
- Kills Mould & Mildew
- and laundry areas
Areas Of Use
- Always test on a small inconspicuous area, to ensure the product achieves the desired result, prior to applying to the entire area.
- If applying Mould Rid near lawns and gardens, be careful not to splash onto plants. Should this happen, rinse thoroughly with water to neutralize Mould Rid.
- Coverage is 3-4 square metres per litre depending on the porosity and texture of substrate.
Clean - Up
Cleaning is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Wash your equipment in cold fresh water with a drop of detergent.
- Rinse in clean water.
- Seal washings and unwanted leftovers and dispose of responsibly.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Skin: wash the area well with running water.
- Eyes: flush the eye with running water for several minutes, contact your doctor.
- Breathing: use in a well ventilated area; if spraying, use a suitable respirator.
- Swallowed: drink water, do not induce vomiting and contact your doctor or the Poison Information Centre on 13 11 26.