Outdoor Care Pot & Ornament Cleaner
Bondall’s Outdoor Care Pot & Ornament Cleaner is a strong acting multipurpose cleaner. This easy to use cleaner is ideal for cleaning and preparing surfaces prior to using Bondall’s Pot and Ornament Sealer.
Bondall’s Pot & Ornament Cleaner can also be used to clean outdoor surfaces, toilets and shower recesses. Use it also to remove grime, oil & grease from tables, PVC settings and BBQ settings.
Ensure surface is free of dust and loose material before cleaning with Bondall’s Pot & Ornament Cleaner.
Apply Bondall’s Pot & Ornament Cleaner to the affected area and work vigorously with a stiff brush.
For heavily soiled areas leave Bondall’s Pot & Ornament Cleaner on area for a little longer before washing.
Leave for 5 - 10 minutes then wash away with water. Do not allow to fully dry out before washing off.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to use
- Fast acting
- Removes grime, oil, and grease from outdoor surfaces, BBQ's, and PVC settings.
- Outdoor Pots and Ornaments
- Other Outdoor Surfaces,
- Toilets and shower recesses
- Outdoor tables
- PVC settings
- BBQ settings
Areas Of Use
Bondall’s Pot & Ornament Cleaner is a strong acting cleaner and should be kept out of reach of children at all times. Contains 25g/L Alkaline Salts.
- Always test on a small inconspicuous area, to ensure the product achieves the desired result, prior to applying to the entire area.
- For lighter duty cleaning, dilute with up to 5 parts water.
- Any oil spot that has penetrated the substrate may resurface within 24hrs following cleaning, if so repeat the process.
Clean - Up
Cleaning is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Wash your equipment in fresh water with a drop of detergent.
- Rinse in clean water.
- Seal washings and unwanted leftovers and dispose of responsibly.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Skin: wash the area well with running water.
- Eyes: flush the eye with running water for several minutes, contact your doctor.
- Breathing: use in a well ventilated area; when spraying, use a suitable respirator.
- Swallowed: drink water, do not induce vomiting and contact your doctor or the Poison Information Centre on 13 11 26