Timber Bench Top Oil
Bondall Timber Bench Top Oil incorporates natural Tung oil, to revitalize, nourish and waterproof interior timber substrates. Based around traditional oil, it penetrates deeply into the surface leaving a rich, easy to maintain finish that is safe to be in contact with food when the surface dries.
Remove and clean surface free of grease, dirt and contaminates.
Lightly sand down and round off sharp edges. To be used on bare timber surfaces only.
Apply a liberal amount with a brush, roller or applicator pad.
Allow the product to penetrate in, wipe away any excess after 45 minutes. Allow 24 hours before applying
Allow surface to cure for 24 hours before resuming normal usage.
Clean all equipment with mineral turpentine. Re-coat: apply a light coat of Timber Bench Top Oil when required and buff.
Features & Benefits
- Revitalizes, nourishes and waterproofs interior timber substrates
- When surface dries, safe for food
- Chopping boards
- Kitchen bench tops
Areas Of Use
Toughness of Finish
- Drying may take longer if the weather is cold or humid.
- Coverage rates will differ depending on surface porosity and age of the timber being applied.
- Ensure surface has thoroughly dried before exposure to food.
- New timber should be allowed to age for 6-8 weeks before application. Some timbers may require longer.
Clean - Up
Cleaning is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Wash your equipment in mineral turpentine.
- Rinse in fresh water with a drop of detergent.
- Seal washings and unwanted leftovers and dispose of responsibly.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Skin: wash the area well with running water.
- Eyes: flush the eye with running water for several minutes, contact your doctor.
- Breathing: use in a well ventilated area; when spraying, use a suitable respirator.
- Swallowed: drink water, do not induce vomiting and contact your doctor or the Poison Information Centre on 13 11 26