In Ground Timber Protector
BondCrete In Ground Timber Protector is a non Hazardous creosote alternative. Providing a tough bitumen coating designed to extend the life of outdoor & below ground building material by sealing toxins within the substrate and keeping moisture out.
Surface preparation is important. All surfaces should be completely dry, and free from grease, grime, dust, and other contaminants prior to the application of BondCrete In Ground Timber Protector.
Stir contents before and regularly during application. DO NOT SHAKE (this can create air bubbles). Apply 2 coats with a brush, roller, spray, or by dipping the wood into the solution.
Apply a minimum of 2 coats allowing 1hr to dry between coats. Leave for 24hrs before putting in the ground.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to use
- Quick re-coating time
- Retaining Walls
- Verandah Posts
- Garden Stakes
- Can also be used on most masonry surfaces
Areas Of Use
Clean - Up
Clean all equipment promptly with mineral turps, followed by warm water with a little detergent and then a fresh water rinse. Do not pour contents or washings down drains or sinks.
- Seal washings and unwanted leftovers and dispose of responsibly.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Skin: wash the area well with running water.
- Eyes: flush the eye with running water for several minutes, contact your doctor.
- Breathing: use in a well ventilated area; when spraying, use a suitable respirator.
- Swallowed: drink water, do not induce vomiting and contact your doctor or the Poison Information Centre on 13 11 26