Gold Stain and Varnish - 300g Aerosol
A superior, easy to use marine grade timber finish combining a stain and varnish for the ultimate protection of your timber surfaces in Australia’s harsh environment. It provides maximum exterior durability and colour retention utilising advanced nanoZTM technology.
Monocel Gold Stain and Varnish 300g Aerosol provides the highest level of protection for both interior and exterior woodwork, furniture, paneling and timber projects.
Carefully clean and prepare all surfaces, fine sanding and rounding off sharp edges as necessary.
Remove all previous paint, varnish, shellac or lacquer and wipe the surface clean of dust. Stir often during application to ensure an even coat.
Shake the can for one full minute after you hear the pellet rattling.
Adjust the fan jet as necessary - keeping the can vertical (see illustration). Keep the can approx. 25cm from the surface at all times while spraying.
Spray with slow, even strokes, beginning and ending each stroke beyond the surface being coated.
Allow to touch dry before lightly sanding and proceeding with subsequent coats.
Dries in 8 hours under normal drying conditions (20°C, 50% humidity). Do not use below 10°C or if temperature exceeds 35°C.
4 coats are required for best results.
Features & Benefits
- 3 Year Warranty
- Suitable for interior & exterior
- Available in 4 colours
- Guarantee offered against cracking & blistering
- Contains nanoZ™ Transparent Zinc Oxide for superior protection against harmful UV degradation
- Timber furniture
- Timber panelling
- Timber architraves
- Most dressed timber surfaces
Areas Of Use
UV Protection Level
- To deepen the colour, apply additional coats.
- Drying may take longer if the weather is cold or humid.
- This can will cover approximately 2.2square metres, depending on texture and porosity of surface.
- Keying back with a scourer pad is ideal.
- Suitable for plywood, outdoor furniture, timber panelling, architraves, marine trim and most other timber surfaces, but is not recommended for use on rough sawn timbers.
Clean - Up
Cleaning is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Wash your equipment in mineral turpentine.
- After use, turn the can upside down and depress nozzle for one second to clear the fan jet.
- Provide adequate ventilation during use.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Skin: wash the area well with running water.
- Eyes: flush the eye with running water for several minutes, contact your doctor.
- Breathing: use in a well ventilated area; when spraying, use a suitable respirator.
- Swallowed: drink water, do not induce vomiting and contact your doctor or the Poison Information Centre on 13 11 26
Gold Stain and Varnish 300g Aerosol