Gold Clear Timber Varnish - 300g Aerosol
A high-performance, easy to use marine grade clear finish for the ultimate protection of timber surfaces in Australia’s harsh exterior environment. Incorporating advanced nanoZTM technology specifically to combat the effects of UV light exposure.
Monocel Gold Clear Timber Varnish provides the highest level of protection to preserve the colour and texture of interior and exterior timber surfaces
Carefully clean and prepare all surfaces, fine sanding and rounding off sharp edges as necessary.
Remove all previous paint, varnish, shellac or lacquer and wipe the surface clean of dust. Shake often during application to ensure an even coat.
Shake the can for one full minute after you hear the pellet rattling.
Adjust the fan jet as illustrated. Keep the can approx. 25 cm from the surface at all times while spraying. Spray with slow, even strokes, beginning and ending each stroke beyond the surface being coated.
Allow to touch dry before lightly sanding and proceeding with subsequent coats.
Dries in 8 hours under normal drying conditions (20°C, 50% humidity). Do not use below 10°C or if temperature exceeds 35°C.
4 coats are required for best results.
Features & Benefits
- Single pack Aliphatic Polyurethane
- Contains nanoZ™ Zinc Oxide for superior protection against harmful UV degradation
- Very good adhesion to substrate
- Excellent abrasion and yellowing resistance
- Very good chemical and solvent resistance
- Available in convenient aerosol pack
- Marine trims
- Harsh exterior conditions
- External doors
- Outdoor furniture
- Timber panelling
- Most timber surfaces
Areas Of Use
UV Protection Level
- A wood stain can be applied after preparing the surface if required
- Drying may take longer if the weather is cold or humid.
- This can will cover approximately 2.2square metres, depending on texture and porosity of surface.
- Keying back with a scourer pad is ideal.
- Suitable for plywood, outdoor furniture, timber panelling, architraves, marine trim and most other timber surfaces, but is not recommended for use on rough sawn timbers.
Clean - Up
Cleaning is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Wash your equipment in mineral turpentine.
- After use, turn the can upside down and depress nozzle for one second to clear the fan jet.
- Provide adequate ventilation during use.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Skin: wash the area well with running water.
- Eyes: flush the eye with running water for several minutes, contact your doctor.
- Breathing: use in a well ventilated area; when spraying, use a suitable respirator.
- Swallowed: drink water, do not induce vomiting and contact your doctor or the Poison Information Centre on 13 11 26