Bondall Furniture Oil has been designed to preserve and maintain the natural look of outdoor timber furniture such as garden settings, BBQ trolleys and benches. This product gives tough and smooth waterproof coating with a good luster while highlighting and enriching the natural colour and characteristics of the timber. This high performance product is also incorporated with UV absorbers to protect timber from the harmful effects of UV light exposure.
All surfaces should be dry, finely sanded and free from dust, grease, grime, wax, oil, mildew, fungi & algae.
Allow all new timber to age and weather for at least 6-8 weeks. To allow proper penetration, some resinous timber such as Jarrah, Merbau etc. may require additional weathering. It is recommended that these timbers be washed with mineral turpentine prior to coating.
Stir well with a wide flat paddle before and during use.
Apply liberally to all surfaces including exposed edges and end grain by brush, applicator pad or spray. Once timber is fully saturated, wipe off excess if any and allow to dry overnight. Apply second coat, allow to dry for 30 minutes, wipe off excess and allow to dry for a further 24 hours.
Touch dry in 4 hours. Allow 24 hours between coats.
Do not apply in temperatures below 10°C or above 35°C. Do not apply when rain or heavy dew is expected within 24 hours.
Features & Benefits
- Provides a tough and smooth waterproof coating
- Highlighting and enriches the natural colour and characteristics of timber.
- Incorporated with UV absorbers to protect timber from the harmful effects of UV light exposure.
- Timber panelling
Areas Of Use
UV Protection Level
- Thinning not required when spraying.
- Drying may take longer if the weather is cold or humid.
- If conditions are warm, thinning additional coats with no more than 5% clean mineral turpentine will ease application.
Clean - Up
Cleaning is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Wash your equipment in mineral turpentine.
- Rinse in fresh water with a drop of detergent.
- Seal washings and unwanted leftovers and dispose of responsibly.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Skin: wash the area well with running water.
- Eyes: flush the eye with running water for several minutes, contact your doctor.
- Breathing: use in a well ventilated area; when spraying, use a suitable respirator.
- Swallowed: drink water, do not induce vomiting and contact your doctor or the Poison Information Centre on 13 11 26