Bondall Dampcourse is a cement additive designed to use with mortar for laying. The use of this admixture helps to prevent the capillary movement of water up a masonry wall above the mortar level.
Bondall Dampcourse should be used at the rate of 1 litre: 40 kg cement.
Add one litre of Bondall Dampcourse per 40 kg bag of cement with some water into the mixer.
Add the cement and sand in correct proportions (no less than 1 part cement: 3 parts sand) and allow to mix thoroughly. Add water to give the desired workability.
One litre of Bondall Dampcourse is suﬃcient to cover approximately 30 square metres.
Features & Benefits
Prevents rising damp
- Admix for Cement Motar
- The use of lime with Bondall Dampcourse is not recommended
- Bondall Dampcourse dries rapidly, so clean up should be carried out before the material has time to dry up.
Clean - Up
Cleaning is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Wash your equipment in fresh water with a drop of detergent.
- Rinse in clean water.
- Seal washings and unwanted leftovers and dispose of responsibly.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Skin: wash the area well with running water.
- Eyes: flush the eye with running water for several minutes, contact your doctor.
- Swallowed: drink water, do not induce vomiting and contact your doctor or the Poison Information Centre on 13 11 26