Bondall Garage & Factory Floor Protector
Garage and Factory Floor Protector is formulated on a modified polyurethane alkyd resin that provides a tough hard wearing film with good abrasion resistance and excellent durability.
Containing Slip Guard an additive which helps reduce the danger of slipping, drying to a pleasant low satin sheen. Primarily intended for use on concrete floors this product can also be used on brick, stone and timber if required. ideal for use on driveways, paths, carports, warehouse and garage floors, timber decking and boat decks. Will not lift under hot car tyres.
Tough and hard wearing finish for your garage.
Deep Base Colours
Extra Deep Base Colours
White Base Colours
All surfaces should be completely dry and free from grease, grime, dust and other contaminants.
Test moisture content by taping a 30x30cm clear plastic sheet to the surface and leaving for 2 hours.
Apply by brush or short nap roller, do not spray. Ensure to stir well before use, do not shake.
Dilute the first coat with 20% clean mineral turpentine. This will facilitate penetration and promote adhesion.
Allow to dry for at least 6 hours before applying a second undiluted coat.
Light foot traffic is permissible after 24 hours depending on the weather conditions at the time. Allow at least 48 hours before allowing heavy traffic.
Concrete Surfaces - New
- Allow 6 weeks for newly laid concrete to cure before painting.
- All bare concrete surfaces should be acid etched prior to application with a 1:10 hydrochloric acid and water solution. Broom this solution over the surface and allow to stand for 15 minutes (but do not allow it to dry on surface) before thoroughly washing the surface with water. Properly etched concrete should feel like sandpaper so more than one application may be required.
- Allow surface to dry for at least 3 days after treatment before painting.
Concrete Surfaces - Painted
- Remove any loose or flaking paint by wire brushing, sanding or using a high pressure water cleaner.
- For unpainted timber surfaces, sand thoroughly and dust down. Fill nail holes and cracks before painting.
Features & Benefits
- Contains 'Slip Guard' to reduce slipping
- Forms a tough hard wearing film
- Good abrasion resistance
- Excellent durability
- Concrete floors
- Warehouse and garage floors
- Timber decking
- Boat decks
24 Hrs foot traffic
- Do not apply if temperature is below 10°C or if rain is expected within 24 hours.
- Longer drying times maybe required in cooler or humid conditions.
- Combine cans for an even colour finish.
- Apply on a test area for product suitability and adherence.
Clean - Up
Cleaning is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Wash your equipment in mineral turpentine.
- Rinse in fresh water with a drop of detergent.
- Seal washings and unwanted leftovers and dispose of responsibly.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Skin: wash the area well with running water.
- Eyes: flush the eye with running water for several minutes, contact your doctor.
- Breathing: use in a well ventilated area; when spraying, use a suitable respirator
- Swallowed: drink water, do not induce vomiting and contact your doctor or the Poison Information Centre on 13 11 26