Bondall Silasec is a concentrated liquid waterproofing compound designed to be used with Portland type A or type GP cement to form a permanent waterproofing barrier on masonry and concrete structures and floors.
When used as speciﬁed, Bondall Silasec can be used as:
- A waterproof cement paint
- An additive for renders and toppings
- A quick settingputty for sealing against water bursts in pipes an tanks etc.
Providing the surface is structurally sound, Bondall Silasec can be used above or below ground in interior or exterior applications.
Features & Benefits:
• Forms a permanent waterproofing barrier
• Waterproofs renders or toppings
• Waterproofs fishponds and pools
• Waterproof tile grout for showers
• Waterproofs cement repair putty
• Can be used on above or below ground applications
• Can be used on interior or exterior applications
Available 1L, 4L, 15L, (200L by special order) containers.
The following applications are just a few of the many uses for Bondall Silasec:
For further advice contact the Bondall Building and Renovating Service on 1800 810 123 or (08) 6272 3800